Getting ready to go out of town can really ramp up the amount of things you have to do at work. Doubly so, as I’ve got a two day work week next week.
So, pertinent to writing…
1. Wrote a piece to be posted at John Rosenman’s on Saturday. I’ll see you there.
2. Updated Blood is Thicker than Water.
3. Corrected (for the final time) that paper on Japanese senmon gakko and World Englishes.
My hopes for the rest of my pre-travel week…
4. Shooting an introductory paragraph on to an interviewee.
5. Tightening up and revising Mark Twain’s Daughter for the reading at Marscon.
I hope you are all well. If any of you want to check a stack of Huck Finn papers, say the word. 😉